We provide digital modeling of facilities and buildings of all scales and sizes. Our BIM (Building Information Modeling) design process allows clients to understand the way structural, civil, and building services combine with architectural designs to deliver a finished asset. We then integrate this with the contractor scope and budget to offer the most cost effective construction options.
We have a specialist BIM team skilled in Revit, Navisworks, 3DS Max, and a range of virtual reality and analysis technologies, which enable us to understand the design of every component of the building. Our systems allow us to simulate & report construction and installation scenarios for planning and onsite feedback.
3D modelling also provides an excellent tool for engaging stakeholders at all stages of the project to understand the building in greater detail prior to approvals, and during the pricing and construction process. Our technology means greater accuracy in pricing and development, leading to more certainty and less commercial risk at construction stage.
The ADG difference brings aspects of this technology to all of our projects. We know how BIM works in our business and have developed a detailed process for collaborating with other service providers. We are leaders in our field, and we pride ourselves on leading the technical design for whole design and construction teams.
Our virtual design services include:
- Develop BIM Execution plans
- Interference checking and constructability issues
- Scheduling integration and quantity take-off (4D & Construction Sequence Methodology)
- Site logistics planning and construction management models
- Value to clients and contractors through reduced paperwork and faster QA/OHS issues/defects logging and approvals onsite
- Barcoding tools to enable OHS compliance on site plant tracking and maintenance procedures
- Data capture plan for client in the form of; as built 3D models, 2D drawings and O&M data into a cohesive and searchable system.